Blog
Chudah"s Corner

Friday, November 23, 2007

Ah Friday night

A second bonus day off from work that I really needed. I would say I wasted a lot of the day between playing games on the PC and PSP (Call of Duty 4 and DJ MAX Portable 2). However, right now I've just popped in my Granado Espada OST (which took two weeks in shipping to arrive >< ) and I'm trying to burn the midnight oil with some more translations from Chudah's backlog. I did finish two earlier, which brings the edits/translations to be posted up to five at the moment... though I'm sure they can be posted in short order once she sits down with them so no resting on my laurels. Earlier I also continued ripping my collection which has been a slow and steady process and ended up fixing another page. For some reason not only was Racing Lagoon missing all the kanji on the non-character name titles (and one name was wrong) but it was missing composer Ryo Yamazaki in the credits. I'm trying to think of other edits I probably didn't post on the forums and the only coming to mind immediately are edits to JDK Band 1 & 2, and fixing my sloppy translation on Sakura Taisen 4. ...ah great a phone call and I lost my train of thought. Well, I'll close this post by saying, six songs in and I'm really enjoying GE. Now back to work, goodnight!

No comments: